Phone Icon
Call: 0161 202 6482 
Contact Icon
Facebook LogoTwitter Logo
News image

New live chat facility from GM Police for people suffering domestic violence and abuse

May 18, 2020
  • There is now a live chat facility to report domestic abuse online and request support from GMP - so that victims can have a conversation without talking, and the page can be shut down quickly in the case of a perpetrator being present.  
  • Go to GMP website to log an incident or start the live chat
  • Remember - if in immediate danger and unable to speak a victim still needs to ring the police and can use the “silent solution” by dialling 999 then 55 when the phone is answered, if they can’t talk. 
Facebook LogoTwitter Logo
Privacy Policy
Skip to content